28 Jan 2014

Kid's Clothes Week: Kimono blouse

I'm happy to join the Kid's Clothes Week organised by Elsie Marley, the idea is to sew 1 hour a day, each day, for 1 week. There are 4 challenges a year, one for each season.
This Kimono blouse is my first garment, it's a reversible blouse, but I think I'll use the floral print side all the time. This fabric is the same one that I used for this dress. If someday Joana and I wear the same print at the same time you'll have a photo of that matching moment ;)

Estoy contenta de participar en la Semana de Costura de Ropa para niños, organizada por Elise Marley, la idea es coser durante una hora el día, cada día, durante una semana. Hay cuatro retos anuales, uno por cada estación.
Esta blusa tipo kimono es mi primera prenda de la semana (a ver cuantas me da tiempo de coser), es una blusa reversible aunque creo que siempre voy a usar la parte que tiene el estampado floral. Este estampado es la misma tela que utilicé para hacerme este vestido. Si se da el día que Joana y yo vestimos el mismo estampado, no dudéis que colgaré foto del momento (aish nunca antes pensé que acabaría haciendo este tipo de cosas)!



6 comments:

  1. És una monada!
    I l'estampat xulíssim, ja tinc ganes de veure la foto de les dues vestides iguals :p
    Petons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo quiero una de tamaño grandote..está en la lista...yo voy más más más lenta

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely! I have made a couple things for my daughter for kids clothes week, but I haven't had time to take picture or blog about them yet - you are quick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! I'd love to see a matching photo of the two of you :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...