22 Jan 2014

Baby, it's cold outside

1- A great Xmas present: Lena's book, I can't wait to try to make some of the dyeing projects.
1- Un buen regalo navideño: el libro de Lena Corwin, tengo ganas de probar alguno de los proyectos de tinción de telas.

2- My wonderful view these days 
2- Mi maravillosa vista estos días 

3- A handmade blanket made by my talented aunt. 
3- Una manta hecha a mano por parte de mi talentosa tía. 

4- Work in progress: a two colour scarf, made with merino tweed. 
    Oh and I made the cushion of the tripp-trapp stokke. 
4- En proceso: una bufanda de dos colores, hecha con merino tweed. 
   Oh e hice el cojín de la silla tripp-trapp. 

5- A handmade present for Joana, made by Pic&Pic
5- Un regalito hecho a mano para Joana, de Pic&Pic 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely glimpses! I got Lena's book for christmas too and I'm loving it so much :) Your life looks really cozy :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...