17 Jul 2013

Sardinia


I love travelling to islands and I really love Italy! Their streets with flowers, the colours of their houses and obviously the food... it's a wonderful mix! We went to Sardinia at the end of June, so we could enjoy the lack of tourists and as a consequence we could stay almost alone in some peaceful beaches&towns. A very important point: it's just a one hour flight! 

Me encanta viajar a islas y me encanta Italia! Sus calles con flores, los colores de sus casas y sobretodo su comida! Como fuimos a Sardeña a finales de junio pudimos disfrutar de la isla con aún pocos turistas, de sus playas y de sus pueblos con poca gente. Además sólo está a una hora en avión!  

3 comments:

  1. Siiiii! és molt maco!! i les fotos que heu fet també!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so beautiful (and hot)! I have some very happy childhood memories of holidays in Sardinia and especially that beach photo really brought that back for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how beautiful!! I'd love to go there one day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...