24 Feb 2013

Liberty of London Blouse


Yes, this pattern again! The truth is that I'm in love with this cute French sleeves. You can find this same pattern here and here
It's a pleasure to sew Liberty of London fabric, I've never sewed with liberty before, is really soft and just touching it you can totally feel the quality of the cotton.
As you can notice, I took this photos by myself, so they are little bit weird! 
Here I'am, waiting for spring so badly. Have a nice week!
*I've just realized that this wasn't in my last post: spring sewing plans...good for me!

Sí, otra vez el mismo patrón! La verdad es que me encantan estas mangas francesas, podéis ver el mismo patrón aquí y aquí
Es un placer coser con Liberty of London, nunca había probado estas telas antes y son suaves y solo con pasar la mano se puede notar la calidad del algodón.
Como se puede apreciar, me tiré las fotos yo misma, por esto son un poco raritas, con estas temperaturas tampoco estaba para salir a la calle con una blusa veraniega. No way!
Que ganas que llegué ya la primavera! Feliz semana!
*Acabo de darme cuenta que esta blusa no estaba en mis planes del último post, aish...

7 comments:

  1. So pretty. I wish I could get a copy of the pattern. Do you know if it is available anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness! Love it with the bun too. I can see why you keep going back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Neus! I really want to try Liberty fabric, I've heard so many great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I love the pattern. Looks very comfy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...